Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

It's been a while, but I'm back!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36208 by snow.wulf
Well I wouldn't say things have evened out, but I have found a way for now to ignore the sorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36228 by Prissy
:silly: Welcome back! I'm sorry you had to go through that, take it from someone who knows how you must feel. I to was with someone for six years, and we were married, because of him I had to leave him. He broke my heart by cheating on me. It was a hardest decision, well the biggest decision I've ever had to make in my life. It took a while, but with time wounds heal, but scars remain. I'm much better now, with my boyfriend of 8 years, and he's awesome. He never goes anywhere without me, that's what I love about him. I'm sure you can find someone that will treat you the way you deserve like I did, there's always someone out there for everyone. I hope you overcome your loss and one day be happy again.

ZOSO
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Prissy.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36229 by snow.wulf

More
12 years 5 months ago #36234 by Madam_Mim
Welcome back :)

I know it's easier said than done. But when I'm down - I always think of the song from Monty Python's Life of Brian:
\"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life\" and it tends to help me move on ;)

More
12 years 5 months ago #36315 by Morgana
Welcome back Snow. Onwards and upwards!

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds