Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Good Evening!

More
12 years 6 months ago #36078 by Belactucadrus
Good Evening! was created by Belactucadrus
:laugh: My name is Belactucadrus, short for Belactucadrus of Beijing, It has a short version i use more regularly however, that one being this-> Belac.

i don't have many hobbies and the one i have take anywhere from a few hours, to three days to complete, you see i like to sketch, but not just any thing, i will only sketch a flower in bloom, they can be dried but i prefer them on the stem, i can spend hours looking at a rose ,days at orchids, and a whole month at the beauty of a cherry blossom, and a year or more standing beneath a Magnolia, but my favorite flower, will always be something people take forgranted, nowadays, the potted dandilion.

that sums me up for the most part, i love plants if you can't tell already, but i also have a genuiune kindness in my heart for animals, my favorite real animal is the horse, i especially love Clysdales, but i don't have a ranch so no horsie for me ;;, any way i know my next pick would be non-venemous reptiles, like a Boa Constrictor :>

My least favorite animals are dogs, i have raised one from a puppy before,trained it fed, watered, and played with it but to me dogs are just annoying, plus i had to do all that because my older brother would'nt take care of it, it was his dog after all.

oh by the the way i was born in 1993, my favorite colour's are Emerald Green, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Topaz Yellow, Jet Black, Opal Rainbow, Cyan
Oh and Amethyst Purple. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36080 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Good Evening!
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
12 years 6 months ago #36081 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Good Evening!
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36084 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Good Evening!
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #36090 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Good Evening!
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
12 years 6 months ago #36094 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Good Evening!
Welcome to our cozy forum :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds