Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey there :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #35841 by daydreamer.x
Hey there :) was created by daydreamer.x
Hey, im Andrea (or daydreamer for obvious reasons :P) im another newbie to the world of forums so heres hoping i dont fiddle with things that shouldnt be fiddled or whatever :/..im fae Scotland and am an art student at college...

I'm a lover of art and anything arty-for example, in my spare time ive done calligraphy, graffiti, tattoo designs and manga just to try my hand at it. Not always done well but i try xD Im also fascinated by psychology and enjoy a gd wee workout at tae boxing every now and again.
I came to this site randomly to oogle at the lovely rings and I ended up buying the absynthe fairy ring with the beautiful green crystal. In the end up, yeah, couldn't pull myself away from this website so i thought that making an account here would be wise :)

i hope that is an okay wee summary of me, my life and whatnot. if i've missed anything let me know :) thanks for reading!! xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35842 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hey there :)
Welcome to our forums! ^.^

:P Teehee, I love the Scots accent..!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35843 by daydreamer.x
Replied by daydreamer.x on topic Re: Hey there :)
hehe thanks xD btw, what is the difference between a normal reply and a quick reply ?? confuzzled...

More
12 years 6 months ago #35845 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hey there :)
A quick reply = You don't have to go onto another page and there aren't buttons for smileys/codes etc. :P (But they're still there if you know what the codes for things you want are).

More
12 years 6 months ago #35846 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Hey there :)
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35848 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Hey there :)
Welcome into the fold my dear!

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds