Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Salutations

More
12 years 7 months ago #35064 by ImmortalRosencroix
Fondest greetings to everyone.
I am rather new to the forums, but no stranger to the Alchemy Gothic website. I have been a fan for quite a long period of time. I'm afraid I am not very good at introducing myself, but I shall give it a go.

My name is Erica, and I am from the sunny state of Florida. Ironically enough, all we have gotten over the past few weeks is torrential downpours. In any case, I recently turned twenty-four years old. I love to write creatively and draw as well as paint. My favorite subject and passion is coffee, though it is rivaled closely by a fascination with the supernatural and mythology. I have a deviant art of my coffee work, most of which are done in watercolor and oil pastel. This can be found at holymocha.deviantart.com. (Feel free to ignore the earlier pieces. They were done with crayon while I was spending an extensive period of time in the hospital during recovery. Apparently, they do not allow much in the way of art supplies to be brought in. But, that is a story for another time.) My absolute favorite band is Nightwish and I listen to their music as much as I can. I am excited for their newest project, \"Imaginaerum\".
Unfortunately, I can't really think of much else at this point in time, but I am happy to be here and look forward to enjoying my time spent here.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35066 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Salutations
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #35072 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Salutations
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35106 by ImmortalRosencroix
Replied by ImmortalRosencroix on topic Re: Salutations
Thank you both so very much. >^-^<

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35117 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Salutations
Yay, another newcomer! Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
12 years 7 months ago #35148 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Salutations
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds