Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Ciao

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33027 by AngelusSilenti
Ciao was created by AngelusSilenti
and salve,

My name is Pat, Patrick, Drak or you're more than welcome to abbreviate my user name when addressing me. I've been a fan of Alchemy for over 15 years and own a few of the rings, necklaces and posters. I hail from Sacramento, California and have been here for more than a decade. My other home is the Los Angeles area. When not working an 8 - 5 office job I'm attending the local community college, and taking one class at a time a semester is all I have time for, but I'm debating starting to take two. My study focuses are English, particularly writing, and foreign language, specifically Italian and Latin. I haven't found a local school to help me with the Latin studies so all knowledge of it is self taught. I love seeing the correlation between it and the other romantic languages.

Other extracurricular activities include studying Japanese sword,jojutsu, cooking, baking, and outdoor adventures like hikes, and camping when the opportunity presents itself. My musical palate includes multiple genres like rock, pop, industrial but do not normally include country or rap. I love to read, tending to stay within the fantasy and horror genre, with a little comedy for extra flavor. I have recently discovered the Dresden files series of novels and love them. I do not watch much tv. The Doctor is all I tune in for. If a series catches my interest I wait for its release on DvD and then rent it via NetFlix. I am also a gamer when I have the time to sit down and play something.

A pleasure to be here. ^_^

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by AngelusSilenti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33034 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Ciao
Welcome to the forums!

More
12 years 11 months ago #33035 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Ciao
hiya, welcome..x

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 11 months ago #33043 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ciao
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
12 years 11 months ago #33045 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ciao
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33055 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Ciao
Welcome to our cozy forum :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds