Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

introduction ‡angenoir‡

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30441 by je-suis-l-ange-noir
Hi IM.★ANGENOIR★100 years old I LIKE ALL KINDA ROCK MUSIC LIKE METAL.,BLACK,DARK,GOTHIC \\m/:evil MY HOBBIES R WORK OUT CHILL WTH FRIENDS N FAMILY ...†Je-suis-l-ange-noir-de-dieu†
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30443 by dane_train_05
Welcome! Wish I knew Latin so I could read that.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30445 by snow.wulf
Welcome to the forums!

More
13 years 2 months ago #30447 by Madam_Mim
Welcome to our cozy forum :)

Can we get a translation - for us non latin savvy :side:

More
13 years 2 months ago #30455 by black_magnolia
Sorry people, but you sure aren't getting a translation of that prime example of bad Latin because it got stamped offensive.

Angenoir, welcome to the forum, but if you are going to behave like a troll waiting for an exorcism, then you can also get lost. I'm serious. Our house exorcist is a pretty mean fellow and you don't want to meet him for sure.

If you want to stick around, then I recommend you read the Forum Guidelines in the Alchemy section before you spam some more and then say you didn't know... IGNORANTIA LEGIS NEMINEM EXCUSAT

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30464 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Sorry people, but you sure aren't getting a translation of that prime example of bad Latin because it got stamped offensive.

Angenoir, welcome to the forum, but if you are going to behave like a troll waiting for an exorcism, then you can also get lost. I'm serious. Our house exorcist is a pretty mean fellow and you don't want to meet him for sure.

If you want to stick around, then I recommend you read the Forum Guidelines in the Alchemy section before you spam some more and then say you didn't know... IGNORANTIA LEGIS NEMINEM EXCUSAT

Damn. Wish I got online early enough to see what the Latin was. :woohoo: I used to have a nice range of offensive Latin vocab - But from seeing Magnolia's reaction..Well.

Enjoy your stay, Angenoir. Or whatever's left of it.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds