Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Fellow AG friends...

More
13 years 2 months ago #30274 by avengedsevenxxx
Very nice to meet you... My name is Andrew, I sometimes go by Andy. You will see my username around as avengedsevenxxx, as they (avenged sevenfold) are a favorite metal band for me among many in an even bigger pool of favorites in just about any genre and type of music. I'm currently residing in the San Diego, CA area. I love music, art of all sorts, good writings, tattoos, good and authentic people along with good, fresh air.

I came upon this website awhile back when looking for nice and original gothic jewelry. I realized I had come to the right place! I love this website and all the interesting things it has to offer. I've been browsing through the art lately and I think it is BEAUTIFUL. I am interested in using a couple pieces for tattoos. I have always had a love for the darker arts, literature etc. and other representations and expressions. Things of a dark nature can have such depth and beauty along with a unique edge.

I have lived in the U.S. all my life and though, for personal reasons, I would rather not specify my profession, no offense to any of you - I will say that I work in the public servant spectrum. I absolutely love it and am proud to do the work I do. All I want from life is everything an open mind and heart can bring me. I find that challenging to live by, but a challenge that is good and worthwhile.

It is great to be able to use this site and meet (if you can call it that) all you interesting people. Don't hesitate to drop in and say hi. I'll be chatin' with you soon.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30275 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :-)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30279 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Fellow AG friends...
Welcome to our forum!

:woohoo: I'm curious about your profession now. Ohh..Curiosity. You should've just said nothing. Then I wouldn't have wanted to know as much. :P

More
13 years 2 months ago #30290 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Fellow AG friends...
Welcome to the forums!

More
13 years 2 months ago #30291 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear! What pieces were you looking at for tattoos? Do you have any ink already?

More
13 years 2 months ago #30292 by ondespumeggianti
welcome to the forum!!:)

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds