Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Newbie here!

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29706 by Night Blossom
Newbie here! was created by Night Blossom
Hello!

Before arriving here I wanted a nickname that was unique - one I never used before. I came up with Night Blossom, so you can call me that or my real name, Angie. I'm a 21 year old woman from Utah, USA and I am happily married to my beautiful wife and soul mate Jen. We've been together for eight years and will be married for four this September 13th. :kiss:

We have one fur child, Wedge (a kitty) and one feather child, Jango (a cockatiel.)

I signed up for Alchemy Gothic a few days ago, but my mean ISP must have blocked my welcome e-mail. But I'm here now, yay! I work from home for a large gaming company doing tech support and recruiting. So I'm pretty free to check forums throughout the day. Which is good, because I love 'em! And this one seems *perfect* for me.

I am a gamer (everything from MMOs (World of Warcraft being my current favorite) to FPS' (HALO!!!) to everything in-between. Except sports.)

A geek (anime, manga, D&D, Sci-Fi, costuming, cosplay, miniatures and more.)

A traditional and digital artist (my style is cartoon, anime and manga mixed. However I dabble in Realism. I also love photography, miniature building, origami and really anything crafty.)

A total girly-girl (both my wife and I are girly-girls, we love fashion, make-up, nail polish and nail art, etc. However my wife is also into and very good with special effects make-up. Like zombie skin and wounds and what have you!)

Oh and I'm also a major shopaholic! And finally, I love the outdoors (sitting outside, camping, boating, hiking... All of it!)

Of course, I also love television and movies, reading and writing, music, trying new food and drink (I often say I'm a foodie. Especially if it's trying new pasta dishes, anything with chicken and salads. YUM!), a hobbyist to the extreme (I'm always trying something new), a holiday lover and really just doing what I enjoy. :)

And finally, how I found this wonderful website. Jen and I recently purchased Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire by Father Sebastiaan. This is one of the many places he recommends visiting on the web. We are also planning on each purchasing a Legacy Ankh. :)

If you have any questions, or just wanna chat, feel free to reply or private message me. I'm mainly here to have fun, chat and meet like minded friends.

Take care!
~ Night Blossom
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Night Blossom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29714 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Newbie here!
Welcome to our forum!

Hehe, you sound like a lot of us when it comes to being gamers, geeks and general girly shopaholics. :P You'll fit in brilliantly.

^.^ So nice to have such a bubbly introduction. Brightens my day.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29723 by Night Blossom
Replied by Night Blossom on topic Re: Newbie here!
Woo!!! And thank you! :kiss: Bubbly is definitely one thing I am. ;) At least most of the time!

I think I will definitely fit in here. :silly:

(I love these smileys...)

More
13 years 3 months ago #29726 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Newbie here!
A big welcome to the forum! :) You also brightened up my day, hope you stick around, you'll fit in perfectly! :kiss:
Oh, don't mention shopping, I had to hide my credit card... temptations... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29736 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Newbie here!
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here... is your wife signed up as well? The more the merrier, after all.

I like your choice of nickname, it's very pretty... makes me think of moonflowers.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29743 by Night Blossom
Replied by Night Blossom on topic Re: Newbie here!
Thank you both!

Also, I'm glad you thought of moon flowers, because I love them! :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds