Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Darkness Arrives

More
13 years 4 months ago #28249 by Darkone
Darkness Arrives was created by Darkone
Good Night everyone. I am the Darkone. Knight of 9 coats of armor. Trained in the occult. A being of which I will not expose. Good night, and may the moons blessed light shine down upon us all.

In the night the darkness falls, yet we should fear not the night. Nay, we must fear the dark. For within the dark the stranger things lie in wait. The darker things. The dark ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28251 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Darkness Arrives
Hello there and welcome. Might I ask you explain this \"9 coats of armor\" thing? I attend renaissance re-enactments, and most of our knights/fighters have a hard enough time with the one suite of armor they wear. Or perhaps it's a completely different referrance I am not getting. (I tend to be either over literal, or highly sarcastice, but never meaning to offend, so I hope I have not offended)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28253 by Darkone
Replied by Darkone on topic Re: Darkness Arrives
Sorry love for I am afraid that the matter of the subject of my coats of armor I cannot explain. Rest assure, your friends would have an impossible time wearing just one of these coats also. But I do appreciate your inquisition. Maybe one night I could explain such matters.....But not this night love.

In the night the darkness falls, yet we should fear not the night. Nay, we must fear the dark. For within the dark the stranger things lie in wait. The darker things. The dark ones.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28259 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Darkness Arrives
Welcome to the forum

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28263 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Darkness Arrives
Welcome to our forum :woohoo:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28264 by ondespumeggianti
Welcome to the forum Darkone!!XD

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds