Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27057 by Freddy
Hello was created by Freddy
This is my simple madly coded hello. hi I'm Freddy please note I'm female. ;) It is a pleaser to be here with you. Are we keeping PG13 or any specifics?

I forgot to say I'm from the Uk; I'm a bibliophile I love music I never can get enough music. I joined cause y'all seem cool and the alchemy designs are so cool I go a poster and a 5 ft 4\" tall canvas :D
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Freddy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27058 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Hello
Welcome.

First though, general forum etiquette states that you shouldn't have a post in all other colours than the standard. Colours should only really be used to highlight certain parts. Don't know if that applies here but I find it somewhat annoying to read posts that are in all one colour (or in your case a rainbow) than the standard one.

Now that's out the way, would you care to tell us a little more about yourself? What kinds of music you like, etc...

More
13 years 6 months ago #27061 by Freddy
Replied by Freddy on topic Re: Hello
My apollogys mr kuro, I find it hard to read white text.

I edited the above post good sir, my appollogys again one I suck at spelling 2 you may be female.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27062 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Hello
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! Which posters do you have? And do feel free to share more about yourself... favourite books, music, hobbies, etc. are always a good place to start.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27067 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Hello
welcome to our cozy forum

More
13 years 6 months ago #27069 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hello
Welcome to our forum. ^.^

As far as I'm aware, not PG13 as I recall we had a sex toys thread once. :woohoo: Just nothing offensive.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds