Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Got round to finally introducing myself

More
13 years 6 months ago #26972 by Draig13
Hi, I've been a member here for a while but never quite got round to introducing myself on the forums for one reason or another.

My name is Bethan, or Beth, whatever you prefer, have no preference either way. I'm 21, originally from Wales, hence my user name (draig is welsh for dragon) but now live up in the cold North-East of England where I study Psychology.

I first got into Alchemy because of the artwork during my teens. I love gothic/fantasy type of work and use it to inspire my own drawings when my brain refuses to cooporate. I have recently started to make my own wire-work sculptures and steampunk style jewellery and items too so this site is starting to get used quite a bit now.

I'm a bit of a science geek. Love music. Play the usual, piano, guitar, clarinet, also used to play harp...I think it's some law in Wales that when you're going through school you have to play the harp at some point. When it comes to listening my music taste is pretty eclectic. Listen to pretty much anything from heavy metal to classical. Favourites have to be Muse and Post Rock genre.

That's pretty much it I think, feel free to ask more, I don't bite, promise :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26973 by Envy
:P A Welsh friend of mine also mentioned something about harp-playing at school..I wish I had that opportunity. Harp tuition here costs a bomb and teachers are often over an hour's drive away at least.

Welcome to our forum! :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26975 by ondespumeggianti
Welcome to the forum Beth!:)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26976 by snow.wulf

More
13 years 6 months ago #26977 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
13 years 6 months ago #26980 by Highwayman
Welcome to the forums :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds