Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Thought I'd introduced myself...

More
13 years 6 months ago #26540 by CarolineA
I thought I would have introduced myself when I made my account, but evidently not. And then I forgot about the forum a bit, whay with other stuff distracting me. Oops.
Anyways, I am Caroline, a female lass who hails from the North-East of England. I love Alchemy jewellery, although I don't own that many pieces. & my fiancé bought me most if not all of them. I joined the site last year, whilst researching the company further for some schoolwork.
I'm 17 years old, though not for much longer. Studying my A-levels, hoping to go onto University to study some form of Ancient History next year.
What else can I say? Or do I need to say? Well, I love the Gothic and Steampunk aestheics/lifestyles as well as some others. Hippy style often frequently appears on me, but also I'm sometimes just me, slightly scruffy, plain t-shirts and jeans sort of thing.
I love to make ANYTHING and will try my hand at any somrt of craft or artistry, I spend most of my time drawing or sewing, though.
Music tastes-ohh, eclectic, as with anything else. Prefer rocky/metally stuff. Strongly dislike most pop music (especially the female singers, for some reason) and hate rap. What is with the current trend to have a girl singing nicely and then a bloke rapping?
Oh, I;ve said too much, if you actually want to know anything else, just ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26541 by Envy
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
13 years 6 months ago #26542 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
13 years 6 months ago #26543 by snow.wulf
Welcome to the forum, CarolineA! :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26550 by ondespumeggianti
Welcome to the forum!!!!:D

More
13 years 6 months ago #26551 by Kuroboshi
Welcome.

I've got to ask, why exactly do you hate rap? That's a pretty strong word.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds