Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi

More
13 years 7 months ago #25459 by Paul
Hi was created by Paul
Hi

I thought i'd better introduce myself a bit. I've already put two posts on the forum, read loads of stuff, looked at a few profiles. I don't want to get in trouble with Magnolia, who seems to have put quite a bit of effort into the introduction part.

Anyway, my name is Paul, i work as a Design Engineer in the Luxury Superyacht marine industry. I love loads of different types of music, but mostly rock/metal/gothic. I've had a few hobbies including gym workouts (weights) for quite a few years, judo, kungfu, but now i play a lot of badminton for a club.

How did i find this forum? Well, i was watching Kerrang one day and an advert popped up for Spiral Direct (clothing). I checked them out and bought a few T-shirts and things. I then surfed the net looking for some jewelry, and found loads of distributors for Alchemy goods. I then desided to check out the official Alchemy website instead of using the distributors......so here i am!!!

So just for some fun i thought i'd try this forum. I've never used a forum before so i'm a bit of a virgin (no jokes please, not literally).

I'll see if i can come up with some intersting sujects to discuss, some might not be to your taste, some might be very controversial (sorry magnolia and the team if that is the case), if i get enough time to that is.

Well, that will do me for now.......any questions?

Paul

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25467 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hi
Welcome to the forum! :)
Oh, don't worry about me, an intro isn't necessary, but I find it pointless if people just open a thread to say \"hi!\" or \"what's up?\", so if you want to make an intro, do it properly.
I'm sure I'd like to see what you come up for ideas for new topics, I'm busy enough keeping things tidy here and studying that I don't have time to think up something interesting that hasn't been already posted. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25468 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Hi
Hello Paul! :laugh:
welcome to the forum!

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25470 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re:Hi
I thought you might be the first to reply (call it instinct). By the way, i did forget something.....I'm male (as you've probably guessed, and i live in Norfolk in England (if you have'nt already looked at my profile).
By the way, thanks for your email reply.......shhhhhh!!!

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25471 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hi
Paul wrote:

I thought you might be the first to reply (call it instinct). By the way, i did forget something.....I'm male (as you've probably guessed, and i live in Norfolk in England (if you have'nt already looked at my profile).
By the way, thanks for your email reply.......shhhhhh!!!

LOL
Tnx for the laugh! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25472 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hi
Welcome to the forum! ^.^

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds