Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi AlGoth´s - Greetings from Germany

More
13 years 8 months ago #24316 by Envy
BUK wrote:

@ Envy: German schools are not uniform. But the English language (followed by French language) is usually the first compulsory foreign language. But as so often when you do not exercise more... :S
In german schools, it is often possible to learn several languages simultaneously. But you better not ask for my French language skills :laugh:

Ooh..Interesting. We have French as compulsory in high school but our French skills next to never become as fluent as the English skills you're showing.

:P My French is awful too, haha. I just have one answer for everything, and that's \"Je ne sais pas!\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24330 by cemwerewolf
Welcome to our little corner of the internet my dear! It's such a pleasure to see so many new souls among us.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24374 by Serpenvicis
Welcome to the AG Forum! Don't worry, you're not only one here who terribly speaks English. I'm from Croatia and mine is far more worse than yours. ;)

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

• BUK
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #24376 by BUK
Hi cemwerewolf &
Thx Serpenvicis *handshake :)

I like this forum already. Meanwhile I have also read some other threads. You all are very friendly
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by BUK.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds