Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings from the heart of Texas

More
13 years 9 months ago #23547 by Mr.Obsidian
Greetings,

I joined a couple of months ago, but I haven't really found the time to explore this site until now. Especially, since I work 40 hours a week and go to school full time.

I work in administration at a school district (for now at least) and I have an associates in electronic engineering. In my spare time I like to write stories, study ancient history/archeology, listen or create music, study combat martial arts with my friends, movies, etc. You get the picture. I have many interest, theories and philosophies.

Here's a list of some random bands I like;
Christian Death (Rozz&Valor), Nosferatu, Pulp, 45 Grave, Shinjuku Filth, Numb, Lassigue Bendthaus, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, David Bowie, Satyricon, Devil Doll (Mr. Doctor), Lacrimosa, FLA, Front 242, Faith and the Muse, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Muse, Dimmu Borgir, Shadow Project, Project Pitchfork, S.I.N.A., Beefcake, Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows, DeVotchKa, Leaether Strip, Bathory, Dir en Gray, Malice Mizer, Tom Waits, Synapscape, Fields of the Nephilim, Haujobb, The Koffin Kats, Misfits (original), The Adicts, Prince, etc.

Now...tell me something random about yourself:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23548 by Morgana
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I hope you enjoy it here.

If you have the time to read them, there are quite a few introductory posts in this section. Lots of other interesting stuff to read on this site as well, although if you've been lurking for a while I'm sure you know that already.

As for something completely random, just off the top of my head... I'm right-handed, but use the mouse with my left hand.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23557 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum!

As for something random... hmmm... I read all newspapers and magazines from the last page to the first.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23558 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear. As for my contribution to the randomness . . .I can turn my right hand around 360 degrees.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23559 by dane_train_05
Welcome! I'm rather new here too and I think you'll love it!

Random fact: I have a fear of being mean to people.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23575 by Thurysaz
Bonjour brother,

You are welcome here.

You have good musical tastes!

You know that Front 242 is a group of my country? Besides, I'd make some nice evenings, around \"a lot\" of beer, with Richard23 in the heyday ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds