Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

All about me :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23351 by dane_train_05
Replied by dane_train_05 on topic Re:All about me :)
I like everything but I have a lot of horror and anime. I also have a lot of TV shows. I really like foreign movies. Well, foreign to me, but domestic to you. I like Chinese movies like Red Cliff and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but enjoy the History Boys and Trainspotting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23356 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:All about me :)
dane_train_05 wrote:

I like everything but I have a lot of horror and anime. I also have a lot of TV shows. I really like foreign movies. Well, foreign to me, but domestic to you. I like Chinese movies like Red Cliff and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but enjoy the History Boys and Trainspotting.

Woo, sounds like you'd get along brilliantly with me for movie choice. I haven't seen the movie 'Trainspotting', but I've read the book and it's amazing, and naturally, being Chinese, I see a lot of Chinese movies. :woohoo:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23357 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:All about me :)
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23389 by dane_train_05
Thank you! Envy, that's really cool that you're Chinese. I thought most on here that were active are English. Thank you all for the welcoming.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23391 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:All about me :)
Welcome.

Though I have to say, that's a terrible assumption to make, English may be the main language used here, however quite a few active people come from elsewhere.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23393 by dane_train_05
I meant like English english. British or some type or European. I'll try better to not assume from here on out.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds