Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

greetings

More
13 years 9 months ago #23260 by Rjoker0413
greetings was created by Rjoker0413
Greetings all, My name is Rich. I am originally from the Greatest city in the world, NYC. I now rest my head in Jacksonville NC due to work. I am a United States Marine. I fully beleive in what i do, do not be mistaken about me though there are alot of things that happen within the government that i fully disagree with, i have my own opinions about everything unlike alot of people i know in the militarty. I love life, its my heroine. I enjoy spending time with good people or alone, i love to do everything that gets my blood pumping weather that be skydiving or walking through a park depends on the day. I am a very passionate person, i feel in extremes, i will either love you to death or hate you with every fiber of my being.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23267 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see a marine who's aware of what's going on. I've known many an American marine who just fights blindly.

I won't get into a huuuge political talk though, because I have strong views regarding some of the stuff that's happened regarding the US and the Middle East recently. I shall choose to tread carefully for now until I know more. :woohoo:

But yes, welcome!

More
13 years 9 months ago #23271 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the forum! :)
I don't mind marines at all. I look at it just as another job and like any job there has to be someone to do it.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23275 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:greetings
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23297 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:greetings
Welcome into the fold my dear!

More
13 years 9 months ago #23331 by dane_train_05
Replied by dane_train_05 on topic Re: greetings
Welcome to the Forums!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds