Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

English goth ahoy!

More
13 years 9 months ago #22753 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:English goth ahoy!
Welcome.

What kind(s) of metal do you like? Since there's different sub-genres. Metal is such a broad term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22756 by black_magnolia
gothic-grace wrote:

hey nice to see some replies
well hear i go: I'm 17 (on the 5th july that is ;-) lol) and i'm an A-level student studying biology, physics and maths.. its tought but im coping :)
I love gaming (especially the legend of zelda and other adventure games) i love metal music!
what about all of you?

Ah, young blood. :P
And for the rest of us, you'll have to go read our into threads to find out or read all the different threads about books, music and other things...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22758 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:English goth ahoy!
gothic-grace wrote:

hey nice to see some replies
well hear i go: I'm 17 (on the 5th july that is ;-) lol) and i'm an A-level student studying biology, physics and maths.. its tought but im coping :)
I love gaming (especially the legend of zelda and other adventure games) i love metal music!
what about all of you?

Ooh! How coincidental! I'm also 17 and an A-level student. Your description would fit me, haha, however, I chose a more artsy route in my A-levels. I'm taking history, English literature, economics and I've freshly taken up A level law which I'll be attempting in a year, purely out of personal interest. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #22789 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:English goth ahoy!
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22799 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:English goth ahoy!
Hey, as for my tastes in metal, i kinda like most metal really, particulary eastern influenced metal, thrash, death, all the really heavy stuff! lol i do like some hard rock too :)
but im probably going off topic and should probably save this stuff for the music/literature section.
I'm kinda new to the \"forum\" thing, i believe some people arent very happy with me when i replied to a topic i started a couple of times ina row because i missed something out and didnt know there was an edit button :/ also a moderater locked a topic i started just for a little question about the raffle cause i didnt know much about it :/ guess i got some learning to do lol

More
13 years 9 months ago #22800 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:English goth ahoy!
gothic-grace wrote:

but im probably going off topic and should probably save this stuff for the music/literature section.

That post should be fine - This is your introduction so it's all about you. :) You're free to talk about yourself as long as you don't double-post etc.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds