Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A girl from Romania

More
13 years 10 months ago #21631 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:A girl from Romania
Welcome to the forum my dear! Would you care to tell us something about your interests? Music, art and literature are often popular topics of discussion here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21636 by rodica818
Replied by rodica818 on topic Re:A girl from Romania
Dr.von Rosensteins Induction Principle Ring and I love it :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #21637 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:A girl from Romania
rodica818 wrote:

Dr.von Rosensteins Induction Principle Ring and I love it :)

Aah I quite like that one..Are you into steampunk things then?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21638 by rodica818
I guess I am ! The friend who give it to me,bought for him the Berseker watch( which I like so mutch)and with my birthday ocassion he give me a black little envelope who had inside this awesome ring : and so all began : I find your site and I see all the wonderful thinhs you made, therefore I was a little hurry and a little clumsy ( I want to appologize miss Black Magnolia for the my entrance in your forum, but you see, Im a good and onest person half in the dark half in the light.
And one more think : I lost my ability to write in english, am I make a lot of mistakes..... :(

More
13 years 10 months ago #21648 by black_magnolia
rodica818 wrote:

I guess I am ! The friend who give it to me,bought for him the Berseker watch( which I like so mutch)and with my birthday ocassion he give me a black little envelope who had inside this awesome ring : and so all began : I find your site and I see all the wonderful thinhs you made, therefore I was a little hurry and a little clumsy ( I want to appologize miss Black Magnolia for the my entrance in your forum, but you see, Im a good and onest person half in the dark half in the light.
And one more think : I lost my ability to write in english, am I make a lot of mistakes..... :(

Apologies accepted and don't worry about your English, you'll get better with practice and if we don't understand something we'll ask, no big deal. I don't know which internet browser you have, but maybe switching to one that has spell-check (like Opera) would help you improve at least your spelling.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21651 by rodica818
With plesure :
I\"m a waterman in Braila a small green town to the Danube river where life is hard and easy like everywhere in the world. I am married with an admirable man named Viorel and I dont have childrens. My occupation is Customer Adviser to a big media company( tv,telephone and internet).
Since childhood I was attracted of a different kind of things than others ( you know, many years Roumania was under the comunist regim and to find a good book,a good music, a good film was very hard), I had a little treasure : Bulgakov's Master and Margarita( a very dear to me !),Gabriele D'Annunzio,Cervantes,The Catcher in the Rye,J. D. Salinger,Breakfast at Tiffany's and better In cold blood,Truman Capote,The name of the rose, Eco,Jorge Luis Borges,Gabriel Garcia Marquez,George Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 and many others.
I also was attracted of foreign languages like french and english ( which I lean almost alone, and for that I do so many mistakes).
About music who changed my life was from the beginning \"The wall\" Pink Floyd( next year, on 12-th april will be a concert in Budapest when I go too)and the others too : Dark Side Of The Moon etc...
Iron Maiden ( on 16-th august at Cluj, in Roumania, I had ticket I go :) and : Pearl Jam(love it),Stone Temple Pilots,Rage Against The Machine,Alice In Chains,Sex Pistols( very mutch),Marylin Manson( quite funny),Muse, Pendulum, and many, many others, even Depeche mode ( some...)
Well, so about me for now, if someone interested, mutch more later.....
bye

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds