Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

+ Have Mercy +

More
13 years 10 months ago #21544 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:+ Have Mercy +
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't think you want to go by your e-mail adress around here. lol

Yes... Since this forum is so notorious for being a cesspool of stalkers and maniacs. You can never be too careful...

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21547 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:+ Have Mercy +
Welcome to Alchemy, Mercy! And don't worry, Polaristhe2 is joking, we're quite a friendly group here.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21549 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:+ Have Mercy +
Polaristhe2 wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I don't think you want to go by your e-mail adress around here. lol

Yes... Since this forum is so notorious for being a cesspool of stalkers and maniacs. You can never be too careful...

I wasn't really that concerned by the security but by the fact that it's inconvenient in usual forum activity. Nota bene, who would deliberately write a whole e-mail address for his user-name if it wasn't by mistake?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21684 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:+ Have Mercy +
fentoozlerme@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

Hello everyone!

It's great to meet you all my name is Mercy and I'm from England ^^

I found The Order through the Alchemy website having been a lover of their gloriously Gothic jewelery for a looooong time now :)

I'm 22 and I'm a producer/Director currently trying to get some of my films out there for the wold to see. I have a degree in Film Production and one day I would love to work along side the Master of the Macabre Tim Burton. He has been a huge inspiration to me for years and years and it's my utter dream to work with him on one of his future productions!

I'm a massive fan of Rock music, all sides of it really from pop-punk & emo to metal & the classics, I enjoy writing and drawing and I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga!

That's about it for now! If you have any questions go ahead and ask I love talking to new people!

:blush:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I also like anime and manga! My favourite anime cartoon is Naruto an manga comic is MAgister Negi Magi. And yours? And I like draw also. :lol:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21701 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:+ Have Mercy +
Bonsoir,

be welcome here new little brother.

22 years and you're already \"producer / director\"? Waaaw you have not dragged you!
I also worked in film as a prosthetic makeup and other things ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds