Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Well hello there

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21335 by UraharaZR
Well hello there was created by UraharaZR
My name is Aleksandar Cross (the last name is translated for your convenience :) )and i discovered this site/forum/shop out of curiosity.I'm from Serbia and in one CD shop i found some products (rings,belt buckles and posters) that had this strange \"A\" on it and a nice \"Alchemy\" writhing on it.So i googled and discovered this place.
After some lurking i finally gathered will to introduce myself.
My hobbies are music,learning languages and polishing stuff made of metal and wood (sounds strange,doesn't it).
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by UraharaZR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21354 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Well hello there
Dobrodošao susjed! ;)
May I inqure how old are you and what do yo do in life (job, still at school etc.)?
Hope you have a nice time around here. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21355 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Well hello there
Welcome to the forum!

I would love to learn more languages someday..Currently I only know Cantonese and English..I quit French, Latin and ancient Greek studies and I'd like to learn most of the Romantic languages sometime.

What languages do you speak?

I think we all have our little hobbies..When I was little, I collected seeds and pebbles, haha. I think it was set off by my father showing me some amber. How that relates to seeds and pebbles, I'm not sure, it just did in my mind back then. :P Nothing is strange on this forum, so don't be afraid to tell us all you want.

We won't judge.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21359 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Well hello there
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! We're all a little strange, each in our own way, but overall this is a very friendly group, so no need to be shy.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21371 by UraharaZR
Replied by UraharaZR on topic Re:Well hello there
Im 25 years old.I recently quitted my college due to some money problems and i am currently working at a liquor store.
I know German and English almost perfectly,and a bit of French,Romanian and Hungarian and languages that are curently spoken in this region like Croatian,Bosnian,and so forth...
Well,to be honest,that's a bit weasely from my side - a lot of languages are very similar in the Balkan region,so its not so hard to learn to speak them all but you can brag about it to people who don't know this particular detail that you know to speak over 10 languages :laugh:

More
13 years 10 months ago #21372 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Well hello there
UraharaZR wrote:

Im 25 years old.I recently quitted my college due to some money problems and i am currently working at a liquor store.
I know German and English almost perfectly,and a bit of French,Romanian and Hungarian and languages that are curently spoken in this region like Croatian,Bosnian,and so forth...
Well,to be honest,that's a bit weasely from my side - a lot of languages are very similar in the Balkan region,so its not so hard to learn to speak them all but you can brag about it to people who don't know this particular detail that you know to speak over 10 languages :laugh:

Hah! That's my logic for Latin and the Romantic languages. All very similar! French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian...

They all sound very pretty when spoken too. :woohoo: I'd want to learn Mandarin and Japanese sometime too..Also very similar and practically identical to Cantonese..For example, all Mandarin, Cantonese and one form of Japanese writing (Kanji) all mean the same thing when written and read, however, the way they're spoken differs. Like a dialect. That's basically the only difference. I'm presuming it's similar with the languages in the Balkan region?

Are you a fan of liquor then? Or is it a job for the sake of a job? :P

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds