Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello world From Sydney Australia

• Malkie
  • Topic Author
  • In life i stumble and in death i fall.
More
13 years 11 months ago #21260 by Malkie
Hello world

How are we all huh? well i hope.

Bryce is my name but Malkie will sufice for my purposes. I'm a guy if it helps.

I'm from Newtown near sydney in australia, its a delightful goth mecca as it were :D

I doesn't know why i'm introducing myself but meh, i love alchemy stuff i've been a fan since i first learned what goth was, my first poster was Rites of the undead. Each poster i had, had a meaning to me. The girl in the poster was what i loved about girls.

The skeleton with the formal clothes and the aloof posture was how i saw my self, arrogant i know and wankie goth :D. The order of the black rose is the search in my heart for my understanding of this world i live in.
The fools view \"Wisdom of the dark fool\" was an aspect of myself. Search for the black rose, it was a symbol of my poety and writing. Its funny how much of an affect alchemy had on me, i knew i was a curious chap and my love of the darkness was unique in me, but i had no way to put it in words so the posters brought understanding.

But yes'em i'm a philosopher, writer, poet, and uber goth wanker. Sorry to the mods if swearing is bad :D But i thank alchemy for the most amazing stuff, i wear the order of the black rose. Noone understands its meaning to me but me, but thats fine :D

Way to find this forum in general though huh, yay facebook. You can find me on there also, You can add me if you ask.

But yeah Hello world.. that is all. Now to buy more stuff :D

Malkie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21261 by Vanthony
Welcome to the AG Forum and blessed be!

††♠

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21262 by Serpenvicis
Hello and welcome to the forum! :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

• Malkie
  • Topic Author
  • In life i stumble and in death i fall.
More
13 years 11 months ago #21263 by Malkie
Ello world

Well wasn't that fast. thanks all for that :D i look forward to seeing what this site has to offer, any suggestions?

Malkie

More
13 years 11 months ago #21269 by Envy
Welcome to the forum! ^.^

As for what we have to offer..Well. Why don't you explore and find out for yourself? :P The 'Museum and Library' has a lot to read, if you're interested.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21272 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)
I suggest browsing first through everything on the homepage and then if you still haven't had enough, there are plenty of threads here on the forum.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds