Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello everyone!

More
13 years 11 months ago #20581 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hello everyone!
Welcome my dear! It is always a pleasure to find someone new in our midst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20653 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hello everyone!
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! I also discovered the website after buying one of the calendars, for 2004.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20691 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Hello everyone!
All ages flock here sweetie, if I can call you that. I am glad you like the calendar and other things....Did you purchase any of the jewelry yet? Bet you would love the shirts, there is a awesome one for women/girls that you might like has the Chemical Romance on it, with the dragon and woman. It's cool.

So are you going to play basketball in college, I forgot to ask Black Magnolia that, she's from Croatia too!! I so want to visit there one day, it is very beautiful. I saw pictures of it.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20727 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Hello everyone!
anastasia13 wrote:

So are you going to play basketball in college, I forgot to ask Black Magnolia that, she's from Croatia too!! I so want to visit there one day, it is very beautiful. I saw pictures of it.

About playing basketball. I will probably have to stop, because of problems with knees. I have some knee deformation and it hurts bad. Maybe I will have to go to operation.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds