Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

††?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20692 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:††♠
So what will your Thesis be on? I just finished my Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration. It was fun to learn what you can and cannot do in America. So I have a few friends from PI. They are from Manila. Where r u from? I'm from Minnesota USA, but live in Texas. Nice to have you here!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20957 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:††♠
I'm curious, what are the origins of '††♠' as a name?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20965 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:††♠
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D
There is a lot of us artists here so I guess you will have something interesting to see once in a while.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21399 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re:††♠
I'm so sorry for the very delayed reply lady Anastasia.. I haven't notice your message right away..=( ahm, my thesis would be the marketing strategies of McDonald's and Jollibee.. so it would be a comparative study..Ü I'm trying to figure out which of this two big fast food companies has a great strategies and in a way I could apply it for my business in the future..Ü

Really? that great! I'm from Cebu(region VII).. So Your from Texas? that quite far from our country..hehehe

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21404 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re:††♠
I'm so sorry for the very delayed reply .. I haven't notice your message right away..=(
Well its a symbolic of who I am.. Actually the meaning of DoubleCrossedSpade(††♠) is simply a betrayed destiny.. A spade symbolizes destiny or luck and in view of the fact that I as a artwork of providence who always been prone to betrayals.. Since before my friends, best friends and even my ex damsels(the one whom I thought to be trustworthy) betrayed me. Maybe it's only my family now whom I could really trust. I was thinking that my destiny was always betrayed by anyone, so I came out with this symbolic name. I hope it answers your curiosity Lady Kaye..=)

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21410 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:††♠
Vanthony wrote:

I'm so sorry for the very delayed reply .. I haven't notice your message right away..=(
Well its a symbolic of who I am.. Actually the meaning of DoubleCrossedSpade(††♠) is simply a betrayed destiny.. A spade symbolizes destiny or luck and in view of the fact that I as a artwork of providence who always been prone to betrayals.. Since before my friends, best friends and even my ex damsels(the one whom I thought to be trustworthy) betrayed me. Maybe it's only my family now whom I could really trust. I was thinking that my destiny was always betrayed by anyone, so I came out with this symbolic name. I hope it answers your curiosity Lady Kaye..=)

^.^ It does indeed. I love the use of symbolism, it's very artistic. My mother has a book on symbolism..I feel quite inspired to read it now.

:P Thank you for that, and no worries about the delayed response.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds