Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi everyone.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19330 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:Hi everyone.
Thanks for the welcome everyone,
Millkins,Hi,i don't get time to read as much as i would like these days,but fave authors are JRR Tolkien who sparked my whole interest in fantasy when i was a child,R A Salvatore,David Gemmel,Shaun Hutson(great writer and fellow long haired rock Fan!lol)to name a few.

Hi Envy,yes,another one lol,i live in Essex now,but from Sussex originally.
Its pretty much just the clothes that have changed,i don't ware only black now,not all my t shirts are rock ones now and i don't ware Gothic jewelery,other then that,I'm still the same,still got really long hair,same taste in music,books,films,art etc.
I don't know about it being a phase,as i said,i haven't changed completely.

Morgana,hi,i think you hit the nail on the head,i haven't changed completely,just evolved.

Black Magnolia,hi,,i guess i move in different circles now,used to be all beer and biker/rock pubs,now its school runs :( ,still got the long hair,just look more surfer then goth now lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19430 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Hi everyone.
We all evolve, but never forget where we came from. I was always the odd one out either from the drastic clothes from one day to the next or something I'd say. So be that individual and glad you still like alchemy gothic and the things we talk about, you could always buy a shirt!! Those rock. So I wont discriminate that you don't wear the pieces, but you are like-minded like us!!!! WHoohoo.....rock on

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19507 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:Hi everyone.
Hi Anastasia,thanks,yes,as i said,i still really like Gothic art,books etc and still really like the Alchemy designs,i have just mellowed a bit in the way i dress.I'm 38 now and i guess if i rode a motorbike and still hung around in those circles it wouldn't look odd still dressing more Gothic,but perhaps I'm worried about people thinking I'm having some kind off early midlife crisis.lol.Really enjoying being on here,there seem to be some great people and its good looking at the art in the gallery.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds