Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings from Spain!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18046 by Silice
Hi everybody!!! :)

My name is Silice, I'm 33 years old and I'm from Spain. I knew Alchemy Gothic a few years ago, when my boyfriend returned from a bussiness tryp to Madrid and brought me a catalogue (I thing it's from 1995...imagine xD) I fell in love with all these items, but I had no idea where could I find them.
This year I will marry and I need to get a couple of cups for the ceremony, so I remembered of Alchemy Gothic things...and as now we have internet and everything is easily than years ago, I found this community and I'm making points to win a discount and buy my cups. Well, I'll buy the cups and everything I can of course...there's a lot of things I would like to buy...damned money!!! xDD

I'm glad to meet you and be part of this community! I've read some posts and you all are so nice!!! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18047 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Greetings from Spain!!!
Welcome to the forums and a BIG CONGRATS on the wedding :D
I think you will find that we are a quite nice bunch, and hope you will like it here :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18048 by Madam_Mim
Hola y bienvenidos a nuestro foro.

I hope I got the grammar right, my Spanish is a little rusty :laugh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #18056 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Greetings from Spain!!!
Welcome!

:P I think it's brilliant you're choosing Alchemy things for your wedding! Congratulations!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18066 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Greetings from Spain!!!
Bonjour,

Be welcome here Silice. But ... Are you a new little brother or sister? ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18078 by Verminaard Draconis
Welcome to you!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds