Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings to everyone!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16249 by Noxae
Greetings to everyone! was created by Noxae
Hi there! I'm a self proclaimed citizen of the world and jack-of-all-trades named Noxae, being pretty much into everything yet not fully commited to anything :P
I don't personally own any Alchemy pieces, which is because whenever I end up in the local retailer's store, I can't help thinking of how perfectly this or that would suit my guyfriend/mother/random friend, so I always end up buying things for someone else instead.
I initially joined the community in order to gain access to the rare member store items (yes, I'm an obsessed giftmaker; my special somebodies will one day end up having enough collection stuff to cover their walls with) but then I thought that there might as well be very interesting people to meet here...
So, nice to meet you all! :)

Noxae

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16253 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Greetings to everyone!
;) I'm certain you'll enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome!

I only know of a few people whom would enjoy Alchemy items..Hehe..You must find birthday/other holiday shopping a breeze! Lucky! I often end up relentlessly searching bookstores when it comes to my friends and their birthdays etc.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16256 by Highwayman
Welcome i hope you enjoy! :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16260 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16266 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Greetings to everyone!
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it! And do try to buy yourself a few items... it sounds like you deserve it, for being such a good friend/gift shopper for others.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16274 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Greetings to everyone!
Thank you everyone! :blush:

@ Envy:
When it comes to buying gifts, I either already know what I'm going to buy for every person, or I have an epiphany when seeing an item and think it would suit someone
Oddly enough, I can't seem to easily find gifts for other people in bookstores either, I easily always end up buying something for myself when I'm in one

@ Morgana:
Aww thanks :P
Lately I am thinking of buying my guyfriend and myself a set of identical rings, I just can't decide which design would be good for both...
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Noxae.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds