Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi there I' Erzemeth!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16848 by Verminaard Draconis
Sorry I did not whant to spam!!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16849 by Verminaard Draconis
Just a question, where do we can ask question to you?

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16861 by black_magnolia
Under everyone's profile pictures you have the link \"pm\" (it's between the online/offline and the profile button); \"pm\" stands for private message.
I think I'll have to sit down and write a guide to using the forum as I see many new members aren't that good with using a forum...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16869 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hi there I' Erzemeth!!!
black_magnolia wrote:

Under everyone's profile pictures you have the link \"pm\" (it's between the online/offline and the profile button); \"pm\" stands for private message.
I think I'll have to sit down and write a guide to using the forum as I see many new members aren't that good with using a forum...

Maybe add the functions of the buttons when you're making a post to the guide as well - I had to figure how to add pictures, links, vids etc. out and it'd be so much easier if that information was readily available to newer members. :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #16874 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Maybe add the functions of the buttons when you're making a post to the guide as well - I had to figure how to add pictures, links, vids etc. out and it'd be so much easier if that information was readily available to newer members. :)

Yes, I'm thinking about all of it. :) I'll let everyone give suggestions after I post up the guide and when we feel that everything in it is ok, I'll just remove all the other posts (naturally after adding your suggestions) and leave the finished work locked and stickied in the general section.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds