Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

hey.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15793 by Jeremiah1
hey. was created by Jeremiah1
Hell-o, everyone.
I'm a long time fan of Alchemy, so it's only natural that I'd eventually come around.
Currently, I only have a few pieces, but I hope to change that soon.
Here's a question for you: did you ever have an Alchemy item when you were younger, and got rid
of it, not realizing what you had? Then, later on, you remembered it and wished you had never
lost it? For example, I had the Great Wish ring (R36) that I lost...(I also had the Alchemist Gaelic
Plait bracelet (A36).

Ah, well.
I'll get these items back eventually, I think.

Anyway, it's nice to be here.
J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #15794 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:hey.
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here.
As for your question, I've never had such a thing happen to me, but I was surprised to discover that Alchemy made the Blind Guardian pendant. I just bought it before the concert at the venue and didn't look right away at the backside to see the Alchemy sign... Most band jewellery has the name of the band (or the bands sign) incorporated on the band jewellery so you can spot it right away as band marc, but Blind Guardian's pendant looks like a lute with 3 dragons and you can only recognise it as band march because the band's name is on the back... sorry, for the ramble. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15795 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:hey.
Welcome into the fold my dear. I have never had an Alchemy item that I lost but, I have a few pieces that I didn't realize came from the Alchemy line until well after I got them. It was just a wonderful bonus when I realized where they came from! :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #15799 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:hey.
hello Jeremiah welcome to the forums :D :D
I had a nice ring as a kid (15 years old) but since I lost it I cant tell was it alchemy or not...hope not :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15811 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:hey.
Welcome :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15825 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:hey.
Welcome!

And no. :P No such loss has ever happened to me..I think I'd be in mourning if that kind of misfortune were to befall me and my Alchemy jewellery.

...*Hugs jewellery*.

Although I have had some items eaten by my vacuum cleaner before. :huh: Namely a sock, some cheaper jewellery/hair accessories and a puzzle piece.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds