Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings from Denmark.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15619 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Welcome to the forum Madam_Mim, I hope you enjoy your time here!

I think it's very interesting that you're a nutritionist... did it take long to get your qualifications?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15650 by Madam_Mim
Morgana wrote:

I think it's very interesting that you're a nutritionist... did it take long to get your qualifications?

It takes 2½ years to be trained to nutritionist - first 6 months of anatomy, physiology and pathology of the final exam in each subject and then 2 years of teaching in various areas of Functional Medicine, completed an oral and a written exam.

millkins wrote:

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time here
I would like the idea of having my own shop, guessing it's great
Any favorite pieces of jewelry???

I have several favorites, but I almost always end up going with some of the same:
Cesare's Veto Stud, Rose Thorn Cross stud, Deus Et Natura ring, Adder Bite ring and Draconkreuz pendants or Renaissane Cross of Passion

More
14 years 2 months ago #15654 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Be welcome here Madam Mim. :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #15710 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Madam_Mim wrote:

Morgana wrote:

It takes 2½ years to be trained to nutritionist - first 6 months of anatomy, physiology and pathology of the final exam in each subject and then 2 years of teaching in various areas of Functional Medicine, completed an oral and a written exam.

Wow! I knew there was a lot to it... I didn't realize it was that much though. Thanks for the info.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19429 by anastasia13
You are already interesting and indeed and asset to our fold here, nice to meet you Madam Mim

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds