Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings from Denmark.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15560 by Madam_Mim
I have been lurking on the site for some time, but never had the time to write an introduction before now.

I am an almost 50 year old witch, not a real witch, as such, but my family think I'm a witch - perhaps because my son, when he was little, thought that I could fly on my broom, and if some one of the family is sick, I come with all my Nutritional Supplements and herbs, etc. And that is why they call me \"Madam Mim\" - She is the witch from “The Sword in the Stone”.
If I can’t remember or don’t know her, look here

I'm not very gothic. I first got acquainted with Alchemy, a year ago, when my husband opened a small shop with fantasy as the recurring theme. In the shop he deals with, things from Alchemy, Spiral and NemesisNow etc. And I quickly got myself some Alchemy jewelry - they are just amazing and unprecedented.
We were at the London Edge at the beginning of this month - and I saw the new jewelry that is coming.
I've already written a wish list for my husband - so he shouldn’t have trouble finding a birthday gift for me, when the time comes :)

Most of my time, I use to care for my family (I’m a trained nutritionist), to read (mostly special literature) and help a little in the shop. When I listen to music, it varies a lot.
The whole family loves to travel and we travel regularly to London, because it is cheaper (from where we live), than traveling to our own capital city (Copenhagen) and there is also more to discover in and around London.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #15561 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)
Oh, if I only could also jet over to London as often as you do... :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15563 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Welcome!

^.^ Aha. I definately recognise Madam Mim...'Sword in the Stone' was one of my favourite movies as a child! Along with 'Alice in Wonderland'. :P

More
14 years 2 months ago #15577 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Be welcome among us gente Dame.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15579 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Greetings from Denmark.
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time here :D
I would like the idea of having my own shop, guessing it's great :D
Any favorite pieces of jewelry???

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15601 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear!

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds