Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A rather late introduction

More
14 years 2 months ago #15223 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir new sister Zilknitha be welcome on the forum.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15273 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:A rather late introduction
Zilknitha wrote:It's great to be meeting people, most of the time i'm pretty much glued to an easle or bord or sketch book thinking of new and exiting ways to annoy my art tutors. They are very much into scibble art, i into graphic reditions of pure emotion.

Catch you around.[/quote]

Welcome! :P I'm curious about your artwork. The reason I dropped art was because the college here only did portrait work and I loathe that as I can draw anything but faces.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15281 by Morgana
Welcome! I do hope you're enjoying your time here.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15812 by Zilknitha
I'm on the verge of quiting because they only want you to draw in their style...and its's pretty dire. I guess that's Modern art for you. I hope you still draw, it's a shame to lose a talent.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15813 by Zilknitha
To answer the question of what drew me to this site, I have a love of gothic art and anything out of the ordinary. I have followed the art work of Alchemy pretty closly since 2006, which is when i discovered it for myself.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15834 by Madam_Mim
Welcome :)

I hope that you stick to your own style and don't let them force you to draw in their style

I mean - why should all be forced to do the same - it becomes so boring ............. :S

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds