Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings from Lady Amaranth

More
14 years 2 months ago #14808 by Envy
Welcome! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14842 by black_magnolia
Lady Amaranth wrote:

And yes, I'm really me, :) but thanks for asking, there seems to be so many people using my images round the web that I do wonder how many people are talking to them thinking they are me...

Take it form the bright side - you're that popular that other people want to be you! XD
I had a feeling that it's really you, but had to ask so I know how to present the case to the admin as when you check out the photo gallery: you & alchemy, you'll find two of your pictures that were obviously uploaded by some other members. I'll have to ask the admin what the policy is if there is such a case as clearly the users that uploaded those aren't in fact authorized to use them because there is a breach of copyright etc. (yes, I'm a law student XD)

(oh, and someone could argue, where is proof that she's really Lady Amaranth, she could be lying etc. I trust my gut and, well... you know Marloes and Jett, right? ;) I can always post the other questions through pm to be 100% sure but I don't think there is a reason for that. :))

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14851 by Daruma
Be welcome here Lady!

:)

More
14 years 2 months ago #14885 by Lady Amaranth

you know Marloes and Jett, right? ;)

Yes of course I do, one of the lovely ladies behind Nightshade and her partner.

Those photos in there weren't posted by me, but I had been asked by Alchemy if they could use them (for Gavin Baddeley's latest book) so I'm assuming they put them there, which is ok. They're not all properly credited though - are you able to get that changed?

More
14 years 2 months ago #14886 by black_magnolia
Lady Amaranth wrote:

you know Marloes and Jett, right? ;)

Yes of course I do, one of the lovely ladies behind Nightshade and her partner.

Those photos in there weren't posted by me, but I had been asked by Alchemy if they could use them (for Gavin Baddeley's latest book) so I'm assuming they put them there, which is ok. They're not all properly credited though - are you able to get that changed?

I'll ask the admin or even better, you could just pm him yourself and tell him how to credit the photos. If you'd rather go through me, then just post the info here or pm me, what suits you best and I'll forward it. He's been absent for a while, I asume they are all busy at HQ with the new spring collection...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14966 by fastjam06
Welcome to the forums.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds