Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

What's up?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12081 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:What's up?
Welcome into the fold my dear! It's wonderful to see the recent influx of my fellow Canadians!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12098 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:What's up?
Steampunk music is great, there's two sides of Steampunk subculture, elaborate victorian and crude industrial (not industrial music) picture a steam powered computer with gadgets and gears all over the place. For a music sample, check this out,

More
14 years 3 months ago #12116 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:What's up?
Hello and welcome to the forums I promise no one will eat ya ;) :D
I love the video you have submitted by the way I wasn't really informed on the steampunk music but now I will be ;) :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12138 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:What's up?
Bonsoir new brother Keseluk you are welcome here.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12154 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:What's up?
OH
MY
GODS

That video was absolutely amazing. It almost, ALMOST convinced me to drop everything and get into Steampunk. I've only recently found out about the gothic subculture earlier last year and I knew about Steampunk, but never really looked into it. All I know is that it is basically the future that never was with victorian or edwardian styles mixed with futuristic themes. The only problem I have with it is, while it looks good during a concert or at a club, I could imagine people wearing steam punk type clothing casually. It seems too 'costume' like. But maybe there is something I don't know about that. I'm more of a classic victorian or romantic myself.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12160 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's up?
:ohmy: Wow. New eye-opener.

I have to agree though, the style is incredible, but it is rather 'costume-like'..I get mistaken for a cosplayer with some things I wear, and it really pisses me off. >.<

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds