Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Yo :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #12543 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Yo :)
Welcome!

I too love that candle holder. And I'm happy to meet another biker babe! I have an old '82 Yamaha xs400, but mostly it just sits there because it needs some lights. It's not legal to drive on a public road!

So I also definitely understand the out of sight saving mentality. For my part, I just tell myself there is less money in the bank than there really is! Also, the bank automatically transfers a dollar to savings for every transaction on my debit card. That is very helpful indeed.

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13217 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Yo :)
Welcome, nice candle holder. I will be getting that one after I get my place. Damn those priorities. You'll love the gsxr.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds