Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Yo :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #12072 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Yo :)
Wow..I've never seen that candle-holder before. :) It looks beautiful - Nice choice!

I should look at other products by Alchemy more often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12082 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Yo :)
Welcome my dear! It is a delight to see another among us. May I ask what kind of motorbike you drive?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12105 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Yo :)
Welcome Bon Appétit :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12110 by Kitessa76
Replied by Kitessa76 on topic Re:Yo :)
There is also a chalice that I would LOVE to own, but that one will take a bit of saving, methinks! And since my will power isn't the best...

In terms of riding I am still on restrictions, so my bike is a Kawasaki ZZR 250. However it hasn't seen a lot of use recently, as my poor husband is currently recovering from being knocked off his bike (by a tosser that was travelling too close behind him) and suffered a broken ankle. As a result he can't ride, so I have been LOVING his Honda RVF 400 (he too is on restrictions.)
Once I am off restrictions, I want to take out a Suzuki GSXR 600 and 750 for a ride, and maybe a Ninja. Not too sure yet.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12161 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Yo :)
Kitessa76 wrote:

There is also a chalice that I would LOVE to own, but that one will take a bit of saving, methinks! And since my will power isn't the best...

New year's resolution maybe? :P I'm awful at saving..It takes a lot for me to put money away in a hiding-place..The idea for me is 'out of sight, out of mind'. That way, I just need the willpower to put something in hiding as opposed to having cash available and trying not to spend it.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12430 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Yo :)
Yeah Out of sight out of mind is the way to do it :D
Just a bit more and I will finally enjoy some kewl pieces :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds