Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Heyla

More
14 years 3 months ago #11777 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Heyla
Sorry Katelyn, that's all i have for now... i just started it..lol i'll work some more on it later.. promise
i was haveing trouble with the names.. i didn't have access to a computer while i was writing... lol thanks for letting me know
godspeed
always
Marked:kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11936 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Heyla
I got some more.. hope you like it

Aunt Gemma looked at my bewildered expression. Jade eyes flicked to brown ones. Aunt Gemma bowed her head slightly, and backed out of the room. My silver-violet eyes never left the pale, smooth face. she turned to me, her face turning grave. I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by her soft melodious voice.
“Ná gcuimhneoidh tú dom, Linbh?”
Her eyes stared at me questioningly. The language she spoke was musical, familiar , and yet unknown. I shook my head clearing it of the new found problems the words called forth. Her grave face and questioning eyes turned sad. Looking down she spoke again.
“You do not know your own language anymore Jocelyn.”
Her voice made tears well in my eyes. I stepped towards her, but stopped, my head down.
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds