Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Heyla

More
14 years 4 months ago #11491 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:Heyla
thanks Millkins, I hope your fangs hold true to their owner... :)
godspeed and may life and all it holds treat you well
Always,
Marked

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11504 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Heyla
Muahaha..Have to say, I've left a few marks on ex-boyfriends. :side:

Though looking back now, I wish I had bitten that little bit harder.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11507 by MarkedGirl17
oh it wasn't MY boyfriend that bite me.. it was one of my firend's ..... i did bite him.. gladly taking some skin with my teeth... i must say Robin wasn't happy about that... looking back i'm glad i bit tht bastard.. excuse me.. the stupid... no i can't say that either... the jerk.... ok that's works... anyway... what's everyone doing?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11550 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Heyla
Cool, I am into ancient history, and military history. Not for school or anything just has always interested me. What part of the globe are you on?

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11564 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Heyla
Thank you :)

I am a creative lunatic, interested in art and design and everything related (and also a bit of a science lover).
Hmm now that I think of it my ex-boyfriends did get their fair share, ok forget I said anything about my fangs, they are just fine :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #11573 by MarkedGirl17
i'm not much into military history, but i do love ancient history, i love the arts though i must say... i'm not that good at them... well people tell m,e i'm good at singing for a non professional who has never had a lesson in her life..lol i write most of the time..... i like cooking.. and the graveyard was my home when i was younger.. up until a few months ago actually... i'm going ot shut up now.. :P
Godspeed
Always,
Marked :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds