Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello I am Millkins

More
14 years 4 months ago #11298 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

Pozdrav i tebi nadala sam se da ce bit nekoga iz blizine :blush:

hehe There are few of us from the area, but not so many are regular posters. You'll figure it out on your own if you stick around for a bit. :) (had to go back to English so that the others don't get desperate trying to figure out what we wrote ;))

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11300 by ScorchingAngel
Welcome Milkins! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here as well!
And nice to see a deviantarter again :D

More
14 years 4 months ago #11301 by black_magnolia
ScorchingAngel wrote:

And nice to see a deviantarter again :D

More then half the people on here are on deviantart! I'm refreshed when someone isn't - where are all those 'normal' people??? :P

And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11307 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Hello, and welcome to the Alchemy forum!

btw, I love your profile pic!

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 4 months ago #11312 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Well maybe the artistic stereotype is true for us what can I say :) dA is my home for a number of years now.
AG just got to my hands so I started digging a bit and found ya :P

btw, I love your profile pic!

There are few of us from the area, but not so many are regular posters. You'll figure it out on your own if you stick around for a bit. (had to go back to English so that the others don't get desperate trying to figure out what we wrote

Well it doesn't surprise me that they didn't stick around, in an environment like this, it's great to see anyone knowing what goth is, but I guess being \"normal\" just got up to them :huh: . Besides you being here means I can order online and actually get it here :woohoo:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11315 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

Well it doesn't surprise me that they didn't stick around, in an environment like this, it's great to see anyone knowing what goth is, but I guess being \"normal\" just got up to them :huh: . Besides you being here means I can order online and actually get it here :woohoo:

Oh, that doesn't have anything to do with them being goth, just with them being forum people or not.
I don't see the correlation between me being here and the possibility of you getting Alchemy products in Serbia. XD In Croatia we have a shop that stocks AG (temporally they are mostly out of stock till the new shipment arrives) so I was lucky to get a lot of stuff there without having to order over the net. If you don't have a shop in Serbia, it would be best to find a site that ships to Serbia and check your custom laws so you don't have problems with being taxed... (I get taxed for everything that is above 300 kuna)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds