Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello I am Millkins

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11349 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Welcome! I love how I'm surrounded by artistic people (in the mind or through other mediums)on this forum! ^^ Makes coming online quite satisfying.

I'm actually not a deviantART-er, but only because I don't have any means of uploading my artwork onto my laptop in a decent quality. :P
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy. Reason: Smiley-face-overuse. >.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11354 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Welcome into the fold my dear! may I ask what first drew you into our hallowed halls?

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 4 months ago #11388 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins

Oh, that doesn't have anything to do with them being goth, just with them being forum people or not.

But I myself am not a forum person, because on every forum people argue to the lenght that I sometime think they got up this morning just to tell someone to f-off, at least that is the case here. But I see here is different so I wanted to join and stay :P

I don't see the correlation between me being here and the possibility of you getting Alchemy products in Serbia. XD

We have a shop :) my friend works there, and a tax problem as well but around 100 kuna I think when you convert them

Welcome into the fold my dear! may I ask what first drew you into our hallowed halls?

Well I am currently experimenting a lot, so you can see everything from hand made calligraphy used in the middle ages to all vector almost generic like Christmas card. Currently I am woking on a bw cat composition, burton like I guess :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11463 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
millkins wrote:

Oh, that doesn't have anything to do with them being goth, just with them being forum people or not.

But I myself am not a forum person, because on every forum people argue to the lenght that I sometime think they got up this morning just to tell someone to f-off, at least that is the case here. But I see here is different so I wanted to join and stay :P

The Alchemy forum is definitely not argumentative like most... in fact it's probably the most polite forum that has ever existed.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 4 months ago #11486 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Yeah it seems so :kiss:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11506 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hello I am Millkins
Morgana wrote:

The Alchemy forum is definitely not argumentative like most... in fact it's probably the most polite forum that has ever existed.

Agreed! :) The more the merrier as well.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds