Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello from me to all of you =)

More
14 years 4 months ago #11306 by Morgana
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! We'd all love to see some of your artwork, if you have anything you are willing to share.

Skyggen is one of my favourite pieces as well... looking forward to January, as it's the picture for the month on the calendar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11350 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

Welcome my dear! I too am the proud owner of a set of alchemy cards. Mine have not yet seen a game but often when I'm fidgety I'll take them out and shuffle through, looking for little things I haven't noticed before . . .

Mind you, then there'd be the question of whether I'd be willing to play games with a set of Alchemy cards - For fear of damaging them through shuffling or someone accidentally sitting on one..etc. :woohoo:

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11363 by Dreamweaver
At the minute i am still learning the basics. so my art is pants. nothin i really like to share...
Envy thats the reason i dont use mine much lol and never for playing snap. :p
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Dreamweaver.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11368 by Thurysaz
Bonjour Dreamweaver,

you are welcome new brother. takes a chair put yourself at ease.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11416 by Envy
Dreamweaver wrote:

At the minute i am still learning the basics. so my art is pants. nothin i really like to share...
Envy thats the reason i dont use mine much lol and never for playing snap. :p

Ooh..I'm planning on learning how to use Photoshop and the like..I can only use pencils/pens..Never been able to paint or use charcoals etc. :S I just can't control it or I'll smudge it accidentally. No idea how people manage to use inks. Really need to invest in some decent equipment whenever I have time/money.

Sharing 'amateur' art could be interesting, as people could see you progressing as you got better? It's an idea. I used to take pictures of some random art as I drew it, so I could show friends what it looked like originally and at the end, if they wanted to see. It's nice to look back on personally, as well - Gives a sense of achievement...Or just makes you laugh, if it went wrong somewhere - I've had a few of those, haha :) I used to be pretty bad with proportions.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11426 by Dreamweaver
since most of my college work is based on live clients non of it shows anything that i would like to do ie the sort of style alchemy is but if i were to where should i post it?

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds