Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello from me to all of you =)

More
14 years 4 months ago #11231 by Dreamweaver
To start with, a little about me. Im 18 from the UK and currently still studying at college doing Interactive multimedia (3d animation, video production, graphic design, that sort of broad spectrum)I try to be around as often as I can but the course im on can be quite demanding at times. I have a strong interest in art especially dark/gothic art and what better place to find it =) One of my greater aims in life is to be able to create my art in this style that interests me so much but I have much learning to do before I can get there especially with the 3D Modelling aspect of my art.

Im a bit of a poster collector loving the works from Alchemy and other traditional artists such as Luis Royo. I know I would have a lot more posters if I had the money to get them >.< I also seem to find myself aquiring loads of bits and bobs from Alchemy and Nemesis and all sorts of stuff like oh and swords and daggers...

But anyway I love reading anything and am always wanting to learn more about anything I can, so excuse me if im a lil inquisitive :P I have tried my hand at writing stories and had loads of ideas but only got to page 14 then sorta stopped.

That is pretty much it. So thanks to anyone who didnt get too bored and read all of that :P

.:Dreamweaver:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11232 by knumpcy
Welcome to AlchemyGothic!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 4 months ago #11233 by Envy
Welcome!

Any favourite pieces of Alchemy art in particular?

I'm quite interested in art myself, but at one point I had to decide whether to take the route similar to yours now, or pursue dreams of becoming a lawyer. I chose the lawyer route. >.<

More
14 years 4 months ago #11249 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11250 by Dreamweaver
Thanks for the welcomes :laugh:

Skyggen: The Dark Companion, is a lovely one, and Malleus Maleficarum i like that one too but my favourite is either the absynthe faerie or the skull which i cant seem to find the name of (argh thats quite annoying) i have it on my alchemy playing cards :cheer:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11251 by black_magnolia
Dreamweaver wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes :laugh:

Skyggen: The Dark Companion, is a lovely one, and Malleus Maleficarum i like that one too but my favourite is either the absynthe faerie or the skull which i cant seem to find the name of (argh thats quite annoying) i have it on my alchemy playing cards :cheer:

Perhaps you mean the Omega Skull?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds