Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

ScorchingAngel

More
14 years 4 months ago #11387 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Welcome to the forums angel :laugh:

Incidentally Good omens is my favourite book too :) But since I am a fan of Neil and Terry it does not come as a surprise.

What are the chances for us to see and hear you sing in that band :D sounds interesting

I hope you have a great time here and wish you a merry christmas :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11413 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
cemwerewolf wrote:

Or you can develop a really good personal relationship with your local shop owner. Mine is far to good to me and, regardless of the item, gives it to me heavily discounted. Sometimes it pays to be nice! :) It also helps that she's a real sweetheart too.

Gah! I sometimes joke with my locals, but they tend to be the awkwardly quiet type who just watch you as you browse their goods - I wouldn't know where to start a conversation seeing as they don't look gothically inclined themselves - More like someone who's just behind the till for the sake of pay.

I know I'd be over the moon being surrounded by pretty items of clothing day-in, day-out.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11854 by ScorchingAngel
Replied by ScorchingAngel on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
@ millkins: Terry is one of my favourite writers as well, and Good Omens should be everyone's bible.

The chances are quite small at the moment, my significant other half of the band needs to finish his high school at the moment (I know, it sounds silly, but that was my decision. I need him to finish that part of life.) and we are still getting new band members. But we already have some ideas and enough songs to finish two albums in one sweep, really :)

Thank you my dear ^^

@ envy: I totally agree with cemwerewolf. My local shop owners truly have become good friends of mine, Raido and I even went to a concert together with them. But true, if your locals aren't really into gothicana... there's not much you can do indeed. Or just be a bigger sweetheart than ever before ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #11864 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
ScorchingAngel wrote:

@ envy: I totally agree with cemwerewolf. My local shop owners truly have become good friends of mine, Raido and I even went to a concert together with them. But true, if your locals aren't really into gothicana... there's not much you can do indeed. Or just be a bigger sweetheart than ever before ;)

:woohoo: Haha, I fear that they would back away from me - And quickly! Out of suspicion.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11884 by ScorchingAngel
Replied by ScorchingAngel on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Ah but that is the way to go. Pounce them and shower them with your gothic charm and love for the world. And then they would send you to a damn asylum XD

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds