Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

ScorchingAngel

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11234 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Ooh..Never really took notice of the Aracnathea Choker before. I usually notice lace chokers first as well..I find something new everytime I browse Alchemy's collections. :)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11299 by ScorchingAngel
Replied by ScorchingAngel on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
I know, they have so much wonderful stuff! I wish I was a really rich girl from time to time... beats having to drool over it and practically never being able to buy anything! But well... I do have my little share of Alchemy stuff, even T-shirts. So I shouldn't complain, I guess. :laugh:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11323 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Ugh, welcome to my world. My whole life I've been drooling over this stuff, and I'm getting really excited because I know that soon enough I'll be able to finally buy some of the merch that I want.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11329 by ScorchingAngel
Replied by ScorchingAngel on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Hahaha good on you!
Not being able to buy the stuff that I want is the story of my life, alas. And being a poor student now doesn't exactly help either.
But my local goth shop owner is a doll from time to time, even though I bought practically every Alchemy thing at their store :)

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11344 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
ScorchingAngel wrote:

Hahaha good on you!
Not being able to buy the stuff that I want is the story of my life, alas. And being a poor student now doesn't exactly help either.
But my local goth shop owner is a doll from time to time, even though I bought practically every Alchemy thing at their store :)

Customer loyalty benefits? :P I recall that you can haggle prices of most items in smaller, local stores, down to near half-price (?) if you're a smooth talker. A guy made a TV program of it - Can't remember the name though.

Never dared to try it myself mind you - I can't pull it off.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11355 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:ScorchingAngel
Or you can develop a really good personal relationship with your local shop owner. Mine is far to good to me and, regardless of the item, gives it to me heavily discounted. Sometimes it pays to be nice! :) It also helps that she's a real sweetheart too.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds