Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Ave and Dark Blessings

More
14 years 4 months ago #10786 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Ave and Dark Blessings
black_magnolia wrote:

By Jupiter!!! XD
Welcome my dear! Ah, Strigoi Vii, I wondered when one of your kind will find a way to us.
I'm from Croatia and Father Sebastian was in a visit here in Zagreb just a little while back, unfortunately I was sick and couldn't get my fangs done by the master fangsmith. :(
hmmm... Most online shops don't have such a big minimum purchase - try out this site: www.onlinegothic.co.uk/ in fact, I'd really want to know which site requires a 250 eur minimum purchase, this is not normal or fair at all. :blink:

Hehe, I haven't gotten my fangs either! They're so expensive :ohmy: , and you have to get special appointments, and maybe even travel to wherever. For my part, I'd likely have to go to New York to have fangs made by Father Sebastiaan. :angry:

I live in Texas.

I'll either make it to New York, settle for mail order, or go for another fangsmith in New Orleans.

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10797 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Ave and Dark Blessings
Bonsoir sister Black-magnolia,

About: www.onlinegothic.co.uk/

The prices are really \"cheap\" but then the international postage! here is squarely the shot!

Too bad.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10804 by black_magnolia
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir sister Black-magnolia,

About: www.onlinegothic.co.uk/

The prices are really \"cheap\" but then the international postage! here is squarely the shot!

Too bad.

Mes hommages.

T.

hmmm... the postage is about the same as I get for Croatia on other sites, but don't know how it's for other countries...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10825 by raidohaglaz
Hello and welcome.
That is a nice dress, I don't believe I have ever seen it before.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11116 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Ave and Dark Blessings
It is perpetually 'out of stock'

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds