Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Misery Machine

More
14 years 4 months ago #10623 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:Misery Machine
Hi and welcome.

Oh, Elder scrolls. I'm sorry to say I only played Morrowind (not even the expansion packs), but I was completely hooked. I remember having a few houses around the Balmora and Caldera area and stuffing them so chock full of artefacts and general nicknacks(a skull on every chair anyone?) that it took about 15 minutes to load the interior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10631 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Misery Machine
Eep! Welcome!

I first played Oblivion on the PS3 - With RPGs I have a habit of 'skilling' instead of doing combat and actually progressing in the game (I'm weird like that) so I maxed the stats and then moved onto buying the PC version for the mods. :woohoo: Skilling and dressing up - 'Tis all I do on games, haha. ^^

More
14 years 4 months ago #10642 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Misery Machine
black_magnolia wrote:

And who said we are a big forum?

Well . . . technically we are a pretty big forum if you take a look at the members list. But once you get in to the threads a new person will begin to realize that we have a core group of avid posters. So it's a big forum that still has a cozy feeling. :)

And welcome my dear! I hope you enjoy your journey amongst us.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10709 by Misery Machine
Replied by Misery Machine on topic Re:Misery Machine
@ black magnolia: There are better ways to get games than buying or torrents. If all else fails, ask a friend. ;) Besides, this forum might not have that many active members like some others, but it has plenty of topics...

Btw, CorpseQueen, I'm sure I remember that nickname from somewhere on the Internet. mohawksrock.com - ringing any bells? If not, sorry, smiply had to ask since I've been lurking that site for a few weeks. :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #10712 by Misery Machine
Replied by Misery Machine on topic Re:Misery Machine
Thanks for the welcoming, everyone. :)
I'm also glad to see that there's Elder Scrolls fans around here. :D I've played Oblivion and Morrowind pretty elaborately, but Morrowind is giant - still haven't done everything there is (not that it's possible xD ), looking forward to playing it again some time.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10718 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Misery Machine
Misery Machine wrote:

@ black magnolia: There are better ways to get games than buying or torrents. If all else fails, ask a friend. ;) Besides, this forum might not have that many active members like some others, but it has plenty of topics...

At that time when I bought the games, you were in the process of downloading Morrowind or Oblivion, can't recall which one, and it was taking you how long? days? to do that. I don't regret buying them, I like the feel of having the original in my hands - I regret not having time to play. Uni sucks - which reminds me that I have to log off and go to sleep as I have an exam (kolokvij) on Friday for which I have still a hundred pages to go through. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds