Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

RaidoHaglaz

• raidohaglaz
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Phn\'glui mglw\'nafh Eas\'tr B\'ny wagn\'nagl fhtagn!
More
14 years 4 months ago #10566 by raidohaglaz
RaidoHaglaz was created by raidohaglaz
I have been lurking on this forum for a week or two, perusing the threads, seeing what is on offer and generally getting a feel of what this forum is and isn't about. I have decided I might like the atmosphere enough to be a more active participant, at least for some time. :)
As such, an introduction would be appropriate.
My name is Rutger and I am from the Netherlands (that small country just north of Belgium). Mighty Google brought me to the Alchemy forum, although I have known about Alchemy for years, mainly due to the local Alt shop. Although I don't own a lot of the merch (mainly belt buckles and sweaters), I am a big fan of their jewellery line. It is a shame most of it is too feminine for my tastes to wear it myself.
More about me: I enjoy working (yes, I said it), throwing away my spare time by browsing the net for useless things, reading a bit, writing a little at times, watching a few movies and anime, listening to music (mainly hard rock, heavy and black metal, although industrial and the like seems to creep in more and more as of late), and playing a little bit of roleplaying games (the variety using dice). Clothes are a bit of an addiction of mine, spending way to much money on it and while most things I own are t-shirts and camouflage trousers, more and more apparel with frilly bits (tm) are starting to grace my wardrobe.
Learning a little more about me requires some interaction, questions are always welcome and googling my username will get you a little on the way to what I am all about. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10573 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
Welcome, welcome!!! :silly:
How I love when someone declares lurking about the forum... LOL
I'm sure people would have figured out if you've written p&p rpg instead of pointing out the essential dice (I assume you weren't referring to larp - which does have dice as well, but not in such a prominent role... me rambling XD), here we have a lot of gamers among the users, including myself, so we know *something* about rpg. ;)
Oh, and I think you'll fit in just fine so I won't pester you with questions as I generally rather like to see how a person is like while participating in discussions in various threads. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10575 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
Welcome to the Alchemy forum! It sounds like you're going to fit in just fine here. I hope you enjoy it.

• raidohaglaz
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #10582 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
black_magnolia wrote:

here we have a lot of gamers among the users, including myself, so we know *something* about rpg. ;)

Yes well, a lot still isn't everybody. And now everybody knows. :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #10584 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
raidohaglaz wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

here we have a lot of gamers among the users, including myself, so we know *something* about rpg. ;)

Yes well, a lot still isn't everybody. And now everybody knows. :)

Not being a gamer myself, if you'd written \"p&p rpg\", I wouldn't have had any idea what you were talking about... so I'm glad you wrote it out. And I might as well ask... what does \"larp\" stand for?

• raidohaglaz
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #10586 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:RaidoHaglaz
Live Action RolePlay. Basically it's acting out what you would normally just talk about at the table and chuck dice for.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds