Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Theatre

More
14 years 4 months ago #9950 by vampirelycanthrope13
Does anybody else like going to the theatre?
If so what do you like to see there?
Plays, musicals, pantomimes, etc.?
What was the best thing you've seen at the theatre?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9955 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Theatre
Hmm..

For now, I can only recall going to the theatre twice. One was to see the play, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and the other was to see The Little Shop of Horrors (musical).

I guess out of those two, The Little Shop of Horrors was the better. Had quite a lot of interesting props.

Hoping to go to a London theatre one day to see a play or musical. My mother's always wanted to take me, but they're a lot more expensive.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9963 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Theatre
I love going to the theatre! I try to go as much as I can.
I have a yearly pass for my local theatre, but because I moved for university I don't have so much time to go there, so my sister uses my yearly pass. :silly:
I still didn't have time to go to the theatre here where I go to uni. I missed two plays that I really wanted to go, one because I was sick and the other because it was cancelled.
On the matter of what I prefer to watch - I don't have a preference. I love operas, ballets, plays, musicals, classical concerts... I can literally watch anything in the theatre. :)
The best things I watched so far: \"The Phantom of the Opera\" musical in London and a play by a Croatian drama group called \"Shakespeare on Ex\" (it's a comedy where they do little scenes from all the famous Shakespeare plays - Utterly hilarious!).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9969 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The Theatre
I'm not really a big fan of the theatre, but I saw a play a few years ago which I really enjoyed. It consisted of only three performers, and they did three of Poe's works - The Raven, The Telltale Heart, and The Cask of Amontillado. It was shortly before Hallowe'en, about 3 or 4 years ago, and I keep checking every year to see if they're doing another one, but nothing so far.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9974 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:The Theatre
I love going to the theatre! My best friend got me hooked on it many years ago. We try to go at least once a year whether it be a play, musical, opera . . . whatever! It's always a very enjoyable evening.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9984 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Theatre
:side: Argh. I'd kill to see 'The Phantom of the Opera' in a theatre!

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds