Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite Christmas Movie.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10439 by CorpseQueen
Nightmare before Christmas is a given... (even tho I believe it's more popular with the so called emo...)

Life of Brian is real nice, and I love that we actually got to see it in school, in class... a normal day and everything.

The Grinch (with Jim Carrey) is just nice, and I can see it several times.

Believe I've seen parts of home alone, and it was real nice, but don't think I can count it to my favorites... I'd like to see the new 'A Christmas Story' as well, seems like it could be nice. Maybe I could persuade my boy...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10460 by Highwayman
Don't ya just love snowmen.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10465 by knumpcy
Well lets see:

A Nightmare Before Christmas
The Grinch (Both Versions)
A Christmas Story

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 4 months ago #10466 by SkieShauphen
scootiebee wrote:

I forget where people live, but if you are in the U.S. (or somewhere else they have Target stores), they have the DVDs of all the Monty Python movies for less than $10 each. I think they even sell a box set for less than $20.

HOLY CRAP they are all mine!!! *rushes to the store*

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10515 by Thurysaz
National lampoons: chistmas vacation.
With Chevy Chase.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10520 by Morgana
scootiebee wrote:

I forget where people live, but if you are in the U.S. (or somewhere else they have Target stores), they have the DVDs of all the Monty Python movies for less than $10 each. I think they even sell a box set for less than $20.

I have seen them in stores here, for around $25 or so each (not sure if we have Target in Canada or not... I've never noticed it, anyway). I know my husband has started Christmas shopping, so I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds