Show Navigation Menu
Media

Can anyone here industrial dance?

More
14 years 5 months ago #9496 by PermeliaOpus
Hmmm... I wonder if I worded that right.
Let me go grab the video from the other thread to show you guys what I'm talking about.

I have learned to dance my own way, but I'm trying to incorporate this dance style into it also.
>.> I think German people do it the best.
>.> Especially German men(no one kill me, please!)
I like the guy with the red hair(dancing style, but he's probably attractive also) in the front, on the left the most. It's mostly the amount of energy he puts into his dancing. I would assume that it can be argued that the energy is what you put into your dancing, but I think it should be also looked at as a kill. Someone could have a dancing style that appears to be dull if they don't know where to show their energy.

<.< I must learn it now!

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9530 by SkieShauphen
Hey, it's fine by me. I'm a German man and I love it all. Several goths criticize me because I like old gothic music and the new industrial stuff. What can I say? I'm German, it's in my nature.
Just keep watching video's and practicing. Also, watch some people in the clubs and see how they dance, try and get tips from them and what not. It isn't really very hard.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds